As per the model GST law, for imports:
- to clear the goods from the customs, custom duties has to be paid for custom clearance.
- the customs invoice consists of the Basic Customs Duty (BCD), IGST, Compensation CESS, Education Cess, Secondary and Higher Education Cess and in the GST regime.
- to create the customs invoice in MIRO, Basic customs duty, EC and SHEC is derived from the delivery cost lines.
- IGST is computed on the Basic customs duty + assesseble value + EC + SHEC.
- CESS quantity based is calculated on quantity in customes invoice.
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- This is relevant for India Localization or Country India version (CIN) component
CESS, import cess, imports, IGST, taxes, bcd, basic customs duty, GST, BCD, Education Cess, Cess, XX-CSC-IN-MM, XX-CSC-IN-SD, Higher Education Cess , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-MM , use FI-LOC-MM-IN , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.