You observe that an ECC delivery doesn't have the same situation as its counterpart in EWM. Typically,
- In EWM a delivery has completed status but the ECC delivery's status is still open;
- In EWM a delivery has been zeroed out but the ECC delivery still has requirement quantity;
- In EWM a delivery has been split but the ECC delivery split is not found;
- In EWM a delivery split item has been deleted but the ECC delivery still has the split item;
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM), Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
- SAP ERP Central Components
VL03N, VL33N, Overall status, GM status, started, partically completed, Kirk report, /SCWM/R_MESSAGELOG_RESET, QRFC trace , QRFC logs , RFC , , KBA , SCM-EWM-IF-ERP-DLP , Interface ERP Delivery Processing , SCM-EWM-IF-ERP , Interface ERP , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.