When creating a new model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) from an SAP SuccessFactors (SFSF) data source, some of the values for a specific object are missing.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP SuccessFactors
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Create new model.
- "Get data from an app" and select "SuccessFactors".
- In the example, a new query has been created from "JobApplication" table with the following objects: User id, First Name, Referred By, Agency Info
There is no value specified for the particular entry in the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite OData API.
- The behavior is by design.
- It can be verified by checking the ODataServiceUrl:
- Select the Endpoint URL of your SuccessFactors data center.
- For further details, check: "About HCM Suite OData APIs"
- For Example: https://apisalesdemo4.successfactors.com/odata/v2/JobApplication
- Data Integration screen:
- Match the values from oData API:
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SF, SFSF, Data, Integration, oData , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , How To