- We want the background to be white
- When the background colour is changed to white, the white text is unreadable
- We want to change the text from white
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin Center > Theme Manager > Login Styles > Login background
- Change Background Colour to White.
- As a result, the login page appears unreadable.
As default, the text on the login page is set to white.
We need to change the settings in Theme Manager.
Please follow the steps:
- go to Admin Center > Theme Manager > Login Styles > Login background
Background colour = #FFFFFF
Overlay option = Light
Overlay opacity = 100%
Background type = Light
- Save the updated settings
This will result changing the background colour to white and the text to black.
Theme Manager, Login Page, change text color, change font colour, , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-THM , Theme Manager Issues , Problem