- Need to update the information registered in your E-verify account through the Department of Homeland Security - DHS.
- Need to update the information registered in the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) you received after enrollment in E-verify.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Department of Homeland Security - DHS
Reproducing the Issue
- Company information needs to be updated in E-Verify.
For any changes related to the company information registered in E-Verify please contact the E-Verify Enrollment Team via email at email@example.com.
In the email you sent you should include:
- Company name.
- Client Company ID.
- Information to be changed or updated. For example: Company name, number of employees, hiring location's information, EIN/FEIN, among others.
In case you do not have the Client Company ID, please provide the company name and EIN/FEIN.
Note you should use a corporate email address to request this update.
E-verify, Company Name, DHS, MOU, E-Verify, Memorandum of Understanding, Department of Homeland Security. , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EVF , e-Verify , How To