- While processing normally, all the sudden started getting timeslice errors and the server hung errors seen are:
- timeslice -2001, current process infected at ffffffff7c73916c (atomic_cas_32+0x4)
- timeslice error: spid 597 exhausted its 'time slice' of 100 milliseconds and additional 'cpu grace time' of 2000 ticks (200000 milliseconds). It has been marked for termination.
This Adaptive Server process has had 47 major and 0 minor page faults since boot.
- Error: 21, Severity: 20, State: 1
WARNING - Fatal Error 714 occurred at Jun 27 2017 10:09AM. Please note the error and time, and contact a user with System Administrator (SA) authorization.
- Error: 714, Severity: 20, State: 2
Unable to locate a procedure cache memory control descriptor for memory '0x0' allocated by process 597.
- Current process (0x6de70193) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.