- Assertion failed: Unable to work with the database server because of an unexpected sort order
- Error during Install SWPM 19 SP 5
- The following can be found in ASE error log:
Error: 3434, Severity: 20, State: 1
Cannot change sortorder. Server shutting down. Restart to continue with sortorder unchanged.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - 7.50
- Windows server 2012
SWPM, charset, sort order, character set, , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.