- In transaction (tCode) LS24, the output screen does not display the 'Refresh' button.
- After an upgrade, the "refresh button" in tCode LS24 is lost.
- The refresh button is not available in LS24, if business function LOG_SEGMENTATION is not activated.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Segmentation, output for stock per material, log_segmentation, LOG_SEGMENTATION_03, LS24, WSFW_MSG000, ISR_APPL_RRPL, LS26, Refresh, refresh, missing, segmentation, , KBA , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.