- While maintaining the Setup Matrix for a Resource in /SAPAPO/RES01, the transaction issues warning below:
- Resource is used as secondary resource in the PPM - Message no. /SAPAPO/DMRES124
- Alternatively, When you execute the liveCache consistency check in /SAPAPO/REST02 with option Save Selected Resource LC, it does not finish successfully and the setup matrix is marked in red in the results
- Alternatively, When you execute the liveCache consistency check for resources in /SAPAPO/OM17, inconsistency "Field Entries are Unequal" is detected and a Setup Matrix has been set in /SAPAPO/RES01
- SAP Supply Chain Management Master Data Resource (SCM-APO-MD-RE)
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
Field entries are unequal, /SAPAPO/DMRES124, /SAPAPO/DMRES 124, Resource is used as secondary resource in the PPM , KBA , SCM-APO-MD-RE , Resource , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-BAS-MD-RE , Resource , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.