1) When you call transaction SM59 and perform a test connection for BSI10-US-TAX, the connection fails due to an RFC exception.
2) You issued the command ./tf10server at the operating system level and received the following error message:
/usr/lib/hpux64/dld.so: Unsatisfied data symbol '_ZTIPKDs' in load module '/usr/sap/XXX/SYS/exe/run/libsapnwrfc.so'
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
HP-UX, KERNEL, RFC, BSI, RPCALCU0, RPCALCU0_CE , KBA , PY-US-BSI , Tax Interface BSI , PY-US , USA , BC-MID-RFC , RFC , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.