- IBM DB2 for z/OS index is unique.
- The UNIQUE WHERE NOT NULL option has been selected and SQL script is being generated to modify the database.
- SAP PD fails to detect differences on the index.
- The Database Synchronization dialog does not display any change.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 for z/OS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
db2mvs, physical, compare, merge, clause, 809209, CR809209, CR#809209 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.