- You have set up Remote Monitoring for SAP systems running on SAP ASE via Solution Manager
- You are thereon completing the "Managed System Configuration" for these systems via Solution Manager's "Technical Monitoring Infrastructure" interface.
- The DBACockpit connection set-up fails during this process (Step 5), fails with error:
[ASE Error SQL30288] Error encountered while setting up security context“
- Same error is reported on SM21 as well.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.2
SQL30288, "Managed system configuration", DBCON, DBACockpit, connection, ADBC_TEST_CONNECTION, DBCLIENT, sybcsi, sapcpe , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , SV-SMG-LDB , Landscape Management Database (LMDB) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.