- You have set up Remote Monitoring for SAP systems running on SAP ASE via Solution Manager
- You are thereon completing the "Managed System Configuration" for these systems via Solution Manager's "Technical Monitoring Infrastructure" interface.
- The DBACockpit connection set-up fails during this process (Step 5), fails with error:
[ASE Error SQL30288] Error encountered while setting up security context“
- Same error is reported on SM21 as well.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.2
SQL30288, "Managed system configuration", DBCON, DBACockpit, connection, ADBC_TEST_CONNECTION, DBCLIENT, sybcsi, sapcpe , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , SV-SMG-LDB , Landscape Management Database (LMDB) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.