- Some SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) servers in the system have "net password encryption reqd" enabled.
- Some ASE servers in the system have "net password encryption reqd" disabled.
- The SAP Replication Server (SRS) is configured to set "send_enc_password" to 'on'.
- Can the replication server accept from and connect to the two groups of ASE servers?
SAP Replication Server (SRS) all versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise all versions ; SAP Replication Server all versions
KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.