- There are thousands of errors in the log showing the following:
- Logon Login failed : User myusername, Client IP address: 'XXX.XX.XXX.XX', Appname: , Progname: CT-Library, Progversion: 220.127.116.11, TdsVersion:18.104.22.168.
Login failed : User myusername, Client IP address: 'XXX.XX.XXX.XX', Appname: bcp, Progname: CT-Library,
Error: 4224, Severity: 16, State: 2
An interruption occurred in process 561 due to USER ATTENTION or connection failure.
Update of syslogins failed
- Finally no one is able to log in at all.
- When the server was killed using kill -9 at the OS, since no one was no one was able to login in to shut down the server normally, the dataserver process became 'defunct'.
- System admins are in the process of rebooting the box.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.