- How to hide Job Code, Job Title or Job classification from Mass Approval Workflow requests
- Cannot not hide Job Code, Job Title or Job classification from Mass Approval Workflow requests
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employe central
Reproducing the Issue
- We hide those information " Job Code, Job Title or Job classification" via Role Based Permission but right now this information appears in Mass Approval Workflow requests.
- or -
This is Expected Behaviour and not a bug. The system is currently worked as designed. This has been confirmed with Product Management. The expectation is that if the user has the Workflow for the employee, they will see the "title" and "location" field data from Basic User Data.
- The Object filters listed in the Mass Approval Workflow pop-up do not filter values based on RBP.
- The data which you see under each workflow (the emloyees title and location) are also not controlled by RBP.
However, we encourage you to submit an Enhancement Request to have this functionality considered within future development cycles – you can do this on our Customer Community Portal at http://community.successfactors.com/
Please follow this KBA for further guidance on creating Enhancement Requests: 2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
- In the case where you do not want this data to be displayed, or it is displaying incorrectly:
- Make sure the field is enabled
- Do an incremental import to fix the incorrect data for the affected user
- Either remove the data or Fix the data so that it is correct
- For more information on Incremental or Full purge Imports, please reference this KBA: 2315276 - Employee Central - Data Imports FAQ
Workflow, Mass Approval Workflow requests, Job Code, Job Title, Job classification, ECT-72598, Title Display Workflow View Page, success factors, EmpCentrl , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem