- Jam Admin want to change text verbiage on Jam.
- Jam Admin want to replace a word/wording in SAP Jam to a word/wording that is more common, suitable or understood by your users.
SAP Jam Collaboration
As an SAP Jam Company Administrator you can brand your company's instance of SAP Jam by changing various text, labels, menus, and messages that display on the standard or mobile web browser.
For example, you can change all instances of the term "Kudo" that appear on profile pages, feed updates, action buttons, and other places in the user interface to "Recognition", which is more suitable for and understood by your users.
To request text replacement please follow the steps outlined below:
- Only certain text can be replaced. Please see the list of 'pre-approved text' link on the Text Replacement page of the 'SAP Jam Collaboration Administrator Guide'
- These customizations must be entered in a file with the current text (which you would like to override) and the updated text.
- Please submit your change request via a support incident (component LOD-SF-JAM) and an SAP Jam Support Engineer will process your request. Please request the Support Engineer to follow Internal KBA 2494558. Please note that this is an internal KBA so only Support can view it.)
Configure Strings - Jam labels - Text replacement - Change labels in Jam - word change - wording - change word - update word , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-LAN , Language Packs & Translation , How To