You have created a Pro Forma Invoice which should be showing the country name under the Address in the Ship-To language, however, the system is showing the address in the language of the Ship-From or the System Based country.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
In this example, the system is based in Germany and the country to which the document is being sent is India.
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Click on the Sales Orders view.
- Search for the Sales Order XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Sales Order).
- Click on the Pro Forma Invoice button.
- If the preview does not show automatically, click on the Print Pro Forma Invoice button.
- Under the Address, the word India shows as INDIEN.
*Indien is the German translation for India.
All address parts are formatted in the language of the receiving country (Ship-To) and only the country name is printed in the language of the "sending" country (Ship-From).
In this case, the document is being sent from Germany to India, therefore the "receiving" country information in the postal address is printed in German, so that the German post will understand where to send the mail to.
This is the expected system behavior.
This is the standard way the Universal Postal Union (UPU) recommends printing the name of the country.
Pro Forma Invoice, Address, Country, Translation, Language, Template, Preview , KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To