In the Administrator work center, under Usage and Response Time Statistics, you try to open any of the reports however you get a blank screen.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Scroll down to Usage and Response Time Statistics.
- Click on any of the reports.
You get a blank screen.
There are 2 possible causes for this behavior:
- The reports are not assigned.
- The reports are not assigned to business roles, even though you have set up the assignment of reports to business roles in your system.
- Go to the work center Business Analytics, view Design Reports.
- Search for the report.
- Check their Assignment Status.
If the status is Unassigned, please click on Assign and assign the reports to work centers / business roles.
Please make sure that the following reports are assigned:
1. Response Time Statistics:
- Response Time by Week - Percentile View (ID COD_RESP_TIME_ANA_P_Q0001)
- Avg. Responses Times by Day (ID COD_RESP_TIME_ANA_Q0002)
- Avg. Response Times by Hour - Yesterday (ID COD_RESP_TIME_ANA_Q0001)
2. User Logon Activity:
- User Logon Activity (ID COD_USER_LOGON_ANA_Q0001)
- User Login by IP Address and Performance (ID COD_RESP_TIME_ANA_Q0006)
3. Usage Trend and Adoption:
- Screen Usage Screen(ID COD_RESP_TIME_ANA_Q0007)
- Screen Usage Trend (ID COD_RESP_TIME_ANA_Q0008)
- Screen Adoption By User (ID COD_RESP_TIME_ANA_Q0009)
4. API Usage Statistics:
- API Usage Statistics (ID COD_WEB_SERVICE_ANA_Q0001)
- SOAP API Usage Statistics (ID COD_WEB_SERVICE_ANA_Q0002)
- OData API Usage Statistics (ID COD_WEB_SERVICE_ANA_Q0003)
If the status is Assigned, please click on Assign and check if the Business Roles tab is available. If it is, it means that you have enabled the business role assignment and in order to make the reports visible they will have to be assigned to business roles. Please maintain the assignment here.
If you would prefer to not assign reports to business role, you can change the setting as follows:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center, select the view Implementation Projects.
- Open the activity list for the respective implementation project.
- Go to Fine-Tune and open the activity Administrator Analytics - Settings.
- Uncheck the option
Usage Statistics; Administrator work center; General Settings; Usage and Response Time Statistics; opening reports; not assigned; you are not authorized to execute the report , KBA , usage statistics , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To