- Put in process button is greyed out in header level in transaction QE51N or QE01.
- It is not possible to re-open characteristics during results recording.
- User cannot change status of the characteristic back to '2 Processed'.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
Put in process, QE51N, QE01, QM-IM, SAPLQEEM, INBE, results recording, re-open, inspection characteristic, authorization, Q_CHAR_PRC, In Bearbeitung setzen, Ergebniserfassung, unlock, closed, geschlossen, abgeschlossen, Prüflos, QEEM_AUTHORITY_CHECK_CHAR, QAUT_CHARACTERISTIC_PROC , KBA , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.