- Put in process button is greyed out in header level in transaction QE51N or QE01.
- It is not possible to re-open characteristics during results recording.
- User cannot change status of the characteristic back to '2 Processed'.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
Put in process, QE51N, QE01, QM-IM, SAPLQEEM, INBE, results recording, re-open, inspection characteristic, authorization, Q_CHAR_PRC, In Bearbeitung setzen, Ergebniserfassung, unlock, closed, geschlossen, abgeschlossen, Prüflos, QEEM_AUTHORITY_CHECK_CHAR, QAUT_CHARACTERISTIC_PROC , KBA , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.