- Running RSWF_CNT_PREPARE_STRUCTURE with the parameter P_OLD, as described in SAP Note 2347514, for Open Text objects. The migration report is supposed to create /SAPWF/ structures from certain Workflow related /OPT/ and /ORS/ tables, and fails.
- /OPT/VIM_1LOG should be /SAPWF/OPT/VIM_1LOG _________ 00. But the report makes a mistake. It does not take into account that the source object names (type name) already start with "/". This creates a structure name /SAPWF//OPT/ VIM_1LOG ________ 00, which is not allowed because of the double forward slash "//".
- Adding the structures manually via SWF_CNT_STR_EDIT doesn't work.
- The RSWF_CNT_PREPARE_STRUCTURE job finishes ok, but the spool contains warnings as shown below.
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5 and above
SAP NetWeaver 7.5
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.