- Running RSWF_CNT_PREPARE_STRUCTURE with the parameter P_OLD, as described in SAP Note 2347514, for Open Text objects. The migration report is supposed to create /SAPWF/ structures from certain Workflow related /OPT/ and /ORS/ tables, and fails.
- /OPT/VIM_1LOG should be /SAPWF/OPT/VIM_1LOG _________ 00. But the report makes a mistake. It does not take into account that the source object names (type name) already start with "/". This creates a structure name /SAPWF//OPT/ VIM_1LOG ________ 00, which is not allowed because of the double forward slash "//".
- Adding the structures manually via SWF_CNT_STR_EDIT doesn't work.
- The RSWF_CNT_PREPARE_STRUCTURE job finishes ok, but the spool contains warnings as shown below.
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5 and above
SAP NetWeaver 7.5
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.