- Which deep links are available?
- What is the deep link to the Recruitment module?
- What is the deep link to Candidate Profile?
- How to create a deep link for each module
- When accessing the deep link, the some attribute is lost during the authentication process
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- A deeplink refers to the use of a hyperlink linking to a specific page or location in the SAP SuccessFactors application (e.g., "https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com/sf/personalinfo"), rather than the highest-level page (e.g., "https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com").
- Deep Links can be used anywhere hyperlinks are possible.
To use a deeplink, add it to the base URL of the SuccessFactors instance:
- Determine the base URL used in your system. The base URL can vary slightly by customer's datacenter, but it will ends on the region domain as ".com", ".eu", ".cn".
- Example: If the main SuccessFactors login page is: https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com/login#/companyEntry
- Then the base URL is https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com
- Insert the deeplink immediately following "successfactors.com" (or the SF datacenter domain), starting with a slash.
- Example: To add a deeplink to the logged-in user's development plan use: https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com/sf/devplan
- The URL generated will open directly to the desired location, but it will only work if the user is already authenticated to SuccessFactors.
- If the users are not logged to SF, you should to include the company ID information and any parameter information at the end of the URL as format: ?company=<COMPANYID>&Parameters
- Example: https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com/sf/devplan?company=<COMPANYID>&Parameters
- Note all parameters would be included with an '&' between them.
- If using another deeplink format you might be logged in successfully, but lose the parameters required in some business cases.
sf, success factors, hyper link, deeplink , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DEP , Deeplink , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , LOD-SF-CAL , Calibration Module , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To