Follow-Up Surveys Email Notification are not triggering from the LMS after completing the item.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Settings required to trigger the Follow-Up Surveys Email Notification.
- Set the Evaluation properly at the item level.
- Learning Activities > Item > Surveys > Follow-up Survey : Application of Learning > Select intended follow-up survey required Participants, Required for completion by, and Configuration
- Make sure the Completion status has Followup Evaluation option enabled.
- References > Manage Users Learning > Completion Status > Select the Completion Status ID used in the item > check the Include history records with this completion status for Follow-up Survey: Surveys Assignments
- Run the Evaluation Synchronization APM.
- System Administration > Automatic Processes > Course Feedback and Follow-Up Surveys Email Notification
SAP SuccessFactors Learning, Course Feedback, Follow-Up Surveys, Email Notification, Evaluation , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , How To