- PDF file is not loading when accessing the course from SF App on Android device and just stays on Content Structure Page.
- We would like to just launch the PDF file without wrapper in the content object we have selected the Launch Method as AICC but didnt enable the Use Wrapper option.
- We have also tried to user Launch Method as Browser and it still doesnt load.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- SAP SuccessFactors Mobile
Launching, PDF, SF App, does not load, icontent server, Android, file launch issue, success factors, LMS, Droid, Google. , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , LOD-SF-LMS-MOB , Mobile Application Issues Only , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.