- Skills are missing when we copy a job profile and create a new job profile.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SuccessFactors Employee Profile - Job Profile Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- While creating a new job profile by copying the previously created job profile the skills mapped to the job profile are not displaying.
- Under Admin Tools > Manage Job Profiles > Select a job profile and click on next.
- Then add some skills in the job profile.
- Try to copy the job profile and create a new job profile for a different role. We will see that even though we copied the job profile the skills are not displaying in the new job profile.
When we copy the job profile and create a new job profile for a different role the skills will not display in the new job profile. This is a expected behavior.
- If you want the skills to display for all the roles in a particular family, when we copy and create a new job profile can be acheived by mapping the skills to the family as shown below:
- Try to copy the job profile from a job profile previously available and create a new job profile for a different role. We will see that the skills are displaying in the new job profile as the skills are mapped to the whole family.
Skills, missing, job, profile, JPB, employee, profile, miss, not, founding, successfactors , KBA , LOD-SF-CJ-JPB , Job Profile Builder , Problem