- Bill Payment and Transfer Warehouse (BPW) is running in a clustered environment
- The Primary Node held the Scheduler but then lost connectivity with the Database and therefore, lost the lock on the scheduler
- No other nodes in the cluster grabbed the scheduler lock
- After implementing the fix from Knowledge Base Article 2457838 (https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2457838), the BPW Scheduler is still not automatically recovering
- SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
- SAP Online Business Banking 8.3
Omnichannel, OCB, BPW, Bill Payment and Transfer Warehouse, Scheduler, Fail Over, restart, connection pool , KBA , FS-OCB , SAP Omnichannel Banking , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.