Calling a Bex query or opening the InfoProvider tree from a BO tool such as Webi (with MDX and BICS) can run into the following error messages:
- abend rsbolap (000): program error in class
- System error in program CL_RRHI_INCL_CREATOR_TID and form _FIND_DOUBLICATES-1-
- RSTT trace with BICS_CONS_SET_GET_SESSION and BICS_DT_GET_QUERY_DEF only
- BO: Cannot get hierarchies from Infoprovider
- Execution of function module BICS_PROV_GET_HIERARCHIES > “System error in program CL_RRHI_INCL_CREATOR_TID and form _FIND_DOUBLICATES-1-“
- "Design-time query not available (WIS 00000)” and "Cannot get hierarchies for the dimension 0INFOPROVIDER (WIS 00000)"
- when connecting to BW query from Power BI, for one or some of the cubes/queries an error occurs: Hierarchy does not exist... search error 'HR 161'
SAP BW 7.X
INFOAREAHIER, 0INFOPROV, BAPI_MDPROVIDER_GET_HIERARCHYS, BICS_PROV_GET_HIERARCHIES, BICS_DT_GET_QUERY_DEF, hierarchy, webi, BRAIN299, MDX, BICS, RH 161, RH161 , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-HIER , Using Hierarchies , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-BICS , BI consumer services , BW-BEX-OT-MDX , MDX,OLAP-BAPI,OLE DB for OLAP , BW-BEX-OT-BICS-PROV , BICS Provider/RSBOLAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.