- Urgent Change Document has the error messages "Status was reset by system" and "Unable to successfully complete import into production system" after failing to complete the PPF action "Import Urgent Change into Production System"
- Changes were made recently to the Landscape and/or to the Systems listed in a Logical Component for a Project that had open Urgent Change Documents
- The previous Maintenance Cycle was closed before making the changes to the Landscape and/or Logical Components, and have created a new Maintenance Cycle for both existing and new Urgent Change Documents
- The pre-existing open Urgent Change Documents cannot be moved to the status "Imported into Production", and imports of the Transport Requests are not triggered by the PPF action
- Warning: "Urgent change H100001234 incompletely updated to be adopted by task list M10005678" (H100001234 is replaced by an Urgent Change Task List on your system, and M10005678 is replaced by a Maintenance Cycle Task List on your system)
- Systems in the Logical Component are not reflected in the "Landscape" Assignment Block of an Urgent Change Document or the Urgent Change Task List
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1
SAP Solution Manager 7.1
SOLMAN, open UC, open Urgent Change, new landscape, new system , KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.