- ASE reports an "infected with signal 11" error with stack trace including module comnb_numtonum
- The signal 11 can be reported at address com__exctnume_copy or memcpy:
Current process (0x4fb0072) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001a026b8 (com__exctnume_copy+0x68) ....
Current process (0xc930323) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0xffff80ffbdbc1a58 (memcpy%avx2+0x338) ...
- Followed by a stack trace including some or all of the following modules, with comnb_numtonum the key one:
NOTE: Examples of complete stack traces available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16
- Configuration option "streamlined dynamic sql" is on
SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, stack, registers, CR804078, CR#804078, 804078, com__exctnume_copy, comnb_numtonum , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.