Rating label is not translated to user's language on performance/potential (Trend) portlets.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
The Employee Profile displays the rating label according to the source:
- Performance forms: the rating label is written in the database in a specific locale and the Employee Profile displays the ratings label of the form from the database without any processing, since Employee Profile does not have knowledge of rating scales in Performance forms.
- Import: the rating label is written in the database the text informed in the file imported. The Employee Profile displays the rating label from the database without any processing.
- Live Profile (inserted manually): the rating label is changed according to the rating scale of user's language.
Enable the localization of rating labels in the Live Profile Trend Information blocks for data coming from Performance Management forms so that they can be displayed in any language used in your system.
After you enable the localization, the rating labels in the Live Profile Trend Information blocks are displayed in the system locale and based on the rating scale settings.
If the rating data comes from calibration sessions, then you don't need to perform this task. The rating labels in the Live Profile Trend Information block are automatically localized based on the rating scale settings in matrix grid rating scales.
After you enable the localization, in some cases, for example, when you change the rating scales after a form is completed, rating label inconsistencies might occur. We don't recommend that you change rating scales associated to launched forms.
- Go to Admin Center > Company System and Logo Settings;
- Flag the option "Enable rating label localization on Live Profile trend blocks";
- Save your changes.
Rating, Label, Performance, Potential, Form, Not Translated, Portlet, Block, Translation, Trend, Element. , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-EP-PORT , Performance/ Potential Block (Portlet) , Problem