An admin would like to add more columns in the Search Results of Classes, Users, etc.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Please follow the below steps to add additional columns in the Search Results:
P.S.: Here we have taken the scenario of a Class/Scheduled Offering - Start Date, but same steps can be taken to to add other columns from the available list:
- Go to schedule offering search
- Click search (you can do blank or you can choose any criteria to search): The columns in the search results which you see are the standard columns, in the next step we will add the columns;
- Just above the search result you see the "Field Chooser" option:
- Click "Field Chooser" to open a dialogue box (as below); in this box there will be all the available fields which you can choose and add to your search results;
- There are few columns which are fixed you cannot change the order of the same, as in the Class/Scheduled Offering section Class/Scheduled Offering ID, Title, Item/Schedule Block; after them it is possible to order to the fields: meaning which field you want to come as a first column for the same you can give number in front of the fields in the box; for example, in the Results below we have chosen Start Date as number 4 (1,2,3 are fixed by the system), then start date will show up as the first column in the search results after the fixed one;
- Given start date as column number 4
- Start date is showing as the fourth column [first three columns are fixed so even if you give start date as 1 it will show up after the default ones]
Please note that you can add only the fields available from field chooser for each entity.
add field, field sgooser, search, results, class, lms, sap, admin, list, custom column, criteria , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , How To