- It was working fine before the upgrade
- Fiori launchpad is not working and it is throwing Unable to load groups after upgrade S/4HANA 1610 FSP00 to FPS02
- Dumps in the system with IWFND programs,even when we try to load meta data for the default technical odata services like "interop" it is throwing a dump
- Error DDIC_TYPE_INCONSISTENTCY occured, P1=ABAP-generation exit error
- Message no. /IWFND/CM_MGW100
- SAP S/4HANA 1610 FPS02
- SAP NetWeaver 7.51
"Unable to load groups Fiori Launchpad","S/4HANA 1610 FSP00 to FPS02 upgrade issue","DDIC_TYPE_INCONSISTENCY","Error DDIC_TYPE_INCONSISTENTCY occured, P1=ABAP-generation exit error","Message no. /IWFND/CM_MGW100" , KBA , CA-FE-FLP-EU , Please use CA-FLP-FE-UI , CA-UI2-INT-BE , Please use CA-FLP-ABA , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.