In SAP Lumira Discovery, when dragging and dropping measures onto a crosstab, nothing happens - the measures do not appear on the crosstab.
- SAP Lumira Discovery 2.0 SP01 EAC
Reproducing the Issue
- In Lumira Discovery, create a new document using a dataset with at least one measure and dimension
- Create a crosstab
- Drag and drop the dimension
- Drag and drop the measure
- Note that step 4 doesn't produce a result - the measure is not added to the crosstab
The measure is not recognized as such, and happens in certain cases - legacy outcome from Designer crosstabs.
- Left-click on the crosstab
- In the top right corner, click the first button with arrows pointing outside; 'Maximise' button
- Once maximised, the screen appears similar to the Lumira Desktop compose room
- There, drap and drop the measure on to the measures section in the crosstab
KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem