You might have questions like:
- Where can I find service level agreements (SLA) for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- What down time is expected for users?
- Are notifications sent or do they appear in the application while upgrades are being performed in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Are there planned schedules available when SAP Analytics Cloud gets updated?
- When are the SAP Analytics Cloud releases and where is the release information?
- Where is the SAP Analytics Cloud Outage Information?
- What qualifies as a very high incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- If you have a Partner Test & Demo system (Classification: partnerTest) see 2850263 - Service level agreements (SLA) for SAP Analytics Cloud partners.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Service level agreements (SLA):
- Official information about SLAs can be found here: SLA Update for SAP Analytics Cloud and in Service Level Agreement for SAP Cloud Services.
- Official information about the SAP Support policy and SAP Product Support responsibilities can be found here: Support policy for Cloud Customers.
- SAP Cloud Availability Center (personalized, at-a-glance view into your SAP cloud products with status and availability).
- For Credit Claims - Please refer to 2829755 - SLA Credit for SAP Cloud Services and make sure the incident is created under the XX-SER-SLACREDIT component
- Release plans / schedule:
- Quarterly or bi-weekly updates based on your release cycle. See 2728183 and https://support.sap.com/maintenance-windows.
- Every time a new version is deployed, SAP publishes official content documenting new changes and functionalities. See Product Updates and Plan.
- You can find a complete list of updates and new changes to SAP Analytics Cloud from the application's Help Center. Log on to your system and select the help / question mark icon (?) and click What's New.
- Release Notifications:
- Version updates are expected during a predefined maintenance window. See section 4. Maintenance Windows for SAP Cloud Services in the SLA for SAP Cloud Services document for more specific information on dates and times (APJ: Saturday 3 pm UTC / Europe: Saturday 10 pm UTC / Americas: Sunday 4 am UTC).
- A system message indicates that the system is under maintenance.
- An informational bar (banner) may also appear in the application before and after the update notifying users about upcoming updates and system downtime.
- More questions?
NOTE: If you require detailed SLA information specific to your individual system, please reach out to your Account Manager (AE) or Customer Experience Manager (CEM) as this request is out of scope of Product support. Please see 2706322 - What is Support – What is Consulting: Cloud Solutions.
- 2850263 - Service level agreements (SLA) for SAP Analytics Cloud partners (partner test & demo and classification: partnerTest)?
- 2757726 - SAP Analytics Cloud Outage Information
- 2778350 - Service level agreement (SLA) violation credit for SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) & SAP Digital Boardroom
- 2752144 - SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) & SAP Digital Boardroom customer incidents with priority 1 (very high) terms and conditions
- SAP Analytics Cloud Feature Scope Description
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, wave, waves, orca, uptime, downtime, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , sap analytics cloud agreements sac maint , maintenance , sac downtime downtime and maintenance ap , appointment , timetable , cac , sac very high toc kba terms sap , sac agreements kba , sac license agreement kba sap.com , sac license kba repository addendum , test, demo (partner) , sac cloud cloud maintenance , maintenance agreements sap kba , sla levels , customer open question regarding sla , sap analytics cloud restore , sla sboc , sla update time sac kba , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem