- Within SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI), you are connecting your ERP system to SuccessFactor using the HTTP or SOAP Communication Channel, and not the SF channel.
- The user credentials Username/Company ID/Password were saved as SF credential type.
- On the CPI system, you can see the following error in the Message Processing Log (MPL) file:
"Error = org.apache.camel.component.ahc.AhcOperationFailedException: HTTP operation failed invoking https://<SuccessFactor URL> with statusCode: 401"
"ResponseBody = The HTTP Basic Authentication format is wrong. <username>@<company id>:<password>, which must be encoded into Base64 text."
- On the ERP system, you may also see an HTTP 500 error.
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI)
- SAP Hana Cloud Integration (HCI)
SAP HCI, SAP CPI, Success Factor, SFSF, HTTP 401, HTTP 500, Credentials , KBA , LOD-HCI-PI-RT , Integration Runtime , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.