- Domain is an external shortcut in a Conceptual Data Model (CDM) or Logical Data Model (LDM).
- Non-divergence is enabled in model options for Data type, Check, Rules and/or Mandatory.
- Data type or standard checks of an entity attribute cannot be modified when the target model containing the source domain is open.
- These properties can be modified when the target model is closed.
- If these properties were modified while the target model was closed, changes are lost when the target model opens.
- Attributes attached to a domain should remain synchronized with the selected properties not only when the target model is open but also closed.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
property, altered, changed, differs, difference, different, 809152, CR809152, CR#809152 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.