- Domain is an external shortcut in a Conceptual Data Model (CDM) or Logical Data Model (LDM).
- Non-divergence is enabled in model options for Data type, Check, Rules and/or Mandatory.
- Data type or standard checks of an entity attribute cannot be modified when the target model containing the source domain is open.
- These properties can be modified when the target model is closed.
- If these properties were modified while the target model was closed, changes are lost when the target model opens.
- Attributes attached to a domain should remain synchronized with the selected properties not only when the target model is open but also closed.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
property, altered, changed, differs, difference, different, 809152, CR809152, CR#809152 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.