- An on-premise SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Connector is used to extract data from an on-premise data source into SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- What is the security mechanism used for this connection?
- Is the connection between SAP Analytics Cloud and the cloud connector secure?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Cloud Connector
Reproducing the Issue
A secured tunnel is opened between SAC and the on premise system.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Hybrid Implementation Best-Practice Recommendations
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, SAP CP, HCC, SCC, SAP CP CC , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem