- The user administration page is not accessible or available in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- The page does not show anything in the browser therefore the action cannot be performed.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Google Chrome
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Go to Security > Users page
- Observe that the page is empty and users can't be seen
There are cases, when changes are made to the application after a release, but they are not registered immediately due to caching.
Perform a Cache deletion and Hard reload of Google Chrome on Windows:
- Press F12 in Google Chrome to open the Chrome Developer Tool.
- Press right click the "Refresh" icon in Chrome browser and choose 'Empty Cache and Hard Reload'.
Google Chrome on Mac:
- Hold the 'Shift' key and click the Reload button.
- Or hold down 'Cmd' key and 'Shift' key then press R.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, blank, empty, users, incorrect , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem