- ASE errorlog reports "infected with signal 11" error in modules starting with ssql:
Current process (0x4f430638) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000000e992c2 (ssql(bool, float, float, long double,...)(...) __restrict+0x3d), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000004)
Address 0x00000000812f65c0 (ssql__ubffree+0x2c), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x00000000000000..)
- Followed by a stack trace that includes modules:
Note: A sample of a complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- These may be followed by further "infected with signal 11" error in the module ssql_droptext() that can crash ASE:
Current process (0x1bc33a4a) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000000e93233 (ssql_droptext+0x970), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000082)
- Showing stack trace including modules:
- As this process is holding SSQLCACHE_SPIN, ASE will go down showing log entries including:
Spinlocks held by kpid 12345678
Spinlock SSQLCACHE_SPIN at address ....
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR806726, CR#806726, 806726, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.