- When referencing a text local variable after performing a substring while statement cache is enabled
- An "infected with signal 11" error in the module LeScrollCache::LeScrCacheGetRow() followed by a stack trace is reported in the ASE errorlog:
Current process (0x290015) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x000000000086db4f (LeScrollCache::LeScrCacheGetRow(LeVtuple*, int, int)+0x21), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000058)
- The stack trace includes functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR809121, CR#809121, 809121, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, image , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.