- When referencing a text local variable after performing a substring while statement cache is enabled
- An "infected with signal 11" error in the module LeScrollCache::LeScrCacheGetRow() followed by a stack trace is reported in the ASE errorlog:
Current process (0x290015) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x000000000086db4f (LeScrollCache::LeScrCacheGetRow(LeVtuple*, int, int)+0x21), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000058)
- The stack trace includes functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR809121, CR#809121, 809121, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, image , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.