You are having questions, how Filters and Selections in Bex queries work.
Additionally, you might face typical issues with Filters and Selections in Bex queries:
- Incorrect or unexpected data with nested selections
- Incorrect or unexpected data with multiple selections
- Issues with characteristic restrictions
- Issues with filters in structure elements
- Global and local filters
- Hard (Fixed,Static) and Soft (Dynamic) Filters
FEMS, filter, selection, restriction, range, exclude, option, structure element, fixed filter, dynamic filter, static, soft, multiple, nested, seltp, interval, hierarchy node, RKF, selector , KBA , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF , Interface to Database , BW-BEX-OT-F4 , MasterData read services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.