You do have the Monitor Job permission assigned but when you go to the Monitor Job page you see message "No results to display".
- SAP SuccessFactors b1705
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center | Employee Files and make sure that you have the Monitor Job permission
- Go to Admin Center | Monitor Job
- But the Monitor Jobs page does not show any jobs listed
- Currently you do not have any jobs for which you are the Job Owner.
- Remember that the Monitor Job permission will only allow you to see your own jobs.
To be able to monitor all jobs in your instance you need the following:
- Make sure you have the Monitor Job permission assigned, and
- You also have permission Allow users to view all the jobs as per KBA 2489527 - Monitor Jobs: Permission to "Allow users to view all the jobs".
- After the permissions are assigned logout and login again for the changes to become effective in your instance.
- Also, this may depend on MDF objects. Go and ammend the user's Role > Admin Permissions > Metadata Framework > Read/Write Permission on Metadata Framework &
Import Permission on Metadata Framework
job, monitor, permission, Monitor Job, Monitor Jobs , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-JOBS , Scheduled Jobs , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem