- After performing a copy of a Solution Manager system and going through the post installation steps.
- There are two synchronization connections now maintained when trying to setup the LMDB.
- One connection shows the synchronization connection of the system that the current system is copied from and is marked as the CR Source.
- When trying to change the CR Source an error is returned "HTTP status : 406 Not Acceptable"
- After checking SAP Note - 2332029 - Cannot change the "CR Source" flag for the new LMDB content synchronization and SAP Note - 2484182 LMDB Sync job is returning HTTP Status 406 Not Acceptable , the issue persists.
SAP Solution Manager 7.1
CR Content, SLD , LMDB , "HTTP status : 406 Not Acceptable" Synchronization, CR Content Change,changing CR Content source, Cannot synchronize to new SLD , KBA , SV-SMG-LDB , Landscape Management Database (LMDB) , BC-CCM-SLD , System Landscape Directory / Component Repository , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.