- After performing a copy of a Solution Manager system and going through the post installation steps.
- There are two synchronization connections now maintained when trying to setup the LMDB.
- One connection shows the synchronization connection of the system that the current system is copied from and is marked as the CR Source.
- When trying to change the CR Source an error is returned "HTTP status : 406 Not Acceptable"
- After checking SAP Note - 2332029 - Cannot change the "CR Source" flag for the new LMDB content synchronization and SAP Note - 2484182 LMDB Sync job is returning HTTP Status 406 Not Acceptable , the issue persists.
SAP Solution Manager 7.1
CR Content, SLD , LMDB , "HTTP status : 406 Not Acceptable" Synchronization, CR Content Change,changing CR Content source, Cannot synchronize to new SLD , KBA , SV-SMG-LDB , Landscape Management Database (LMDB) , BC-CCM-SLD , System Landscape Directory / Component Repository , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.