- You want to migrate jobs from existing CPS 8.0 instance to new BPA 9.0 system.
- You want to move CPS/BPA to a Standalone/dedicated Netweaver Java server.
- Can I do a system copy for a CPS/BPA environment?
- Can I install a new system and move objects/jobs from one environment to another?
- Is it possible to also transfer the job schedule (Start times/dates) from one environment to another?
- Do I need additional licenses for migrating jobs from source to target systems?
- You have existing CPS/BPA instance on a SAP Solution Manager system (Not recommended, since CPS/BPA is a business critical application, it is recommended to install CPS/BPA on a dedicated application server) and a migration to a new system is necessary.
SAP CPS BPA REDWOOD job migration move jobs solution manager upgrade promotion module system copy , KBA , XX-PART-REDWOOD-BPA , SAP Business Process Automation by Redwood , XX-PART-REDWOOD-CPS , SAP Central Process Scheduling by Redwood , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.