- Adhoc job notification (job start or job finished) is getting triggered to Job Owner - customer dont want.
- No additional email's are maintained but still email is getting delivered to Job Owner
- Send E-mail when job starts is not checked but email is triggered to Job owner
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
Verifying the job execution history:
- Navigate to Provisioning
- Manage Scheduled Jobs
- Click on Monitor job
- Filter by Adhoc report export job
- See the job execution history
Product functionality. Every time an adhoc job runs , Job Owner's will receive a job completion email. this is default behaviour and can not be changed.
- Addtional Email Recipients: if emails are mentioned here , job finished mail will be triggered to these email id's also along with Job Owner.
- Send E-mail When job starts: if checked, this will ensure , system sends Job Start email also to Job owner and addtional E-mail recipients (if maintained)
- To avoid getting frequent notifications , configure Job occurance to at least 4 hours between 2 runs. This will ensure smooth functioning also.
Adhoc, Reports, Email, Trigger, Additional, e-mail, Recipient, Send, Job, Start, Finish, Schedule, Monitor, Ad, Hoc , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EML , Emails and Notifications , Problem