- This document describes how tendering can be performed on a Freight Order without Tendering Profile and using the following manual steps:
- starting the tendering process
- choosing carriers manually
- sending Request for Quotation (RFQ)
- accepting the RFQ as a carrier
SAP Transportation Management 9.0-9.4
TM, Transportation Management, tendering, change controller, tendering process, RFQ, request for quotation, carrier selection, tendering type, peer-to-peer tendering, award manually, award automatically, broadcast tendering, direct tendering, ResponseRequiredIndicator, tm howto , KBA , TM-FRM-FRT , Freight Tendering , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.