You perform a Payment Media Run but no relevant payments are found even though you have suppliers with invoices to be paid.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Payment Management work center.
- Go to Payment Media Run subview.
- Find Payment Media Run ID XXX (XXX represents the Payment Media Run ID)
- Navigate to the Application Log and find Application Log ID YYY (YYY represents the Application Log ID)
- Navigate to Summarizing Messages in General tab.
- You see the description: No relevant payments found.
To create a Payment Media Run it is mandatory to process and finish a Payment Run in the Payables or Receivables work center first or create the respective invoice payment manually. This can be done automatically or manually.
Only then the respective payments in status Ready for Transfer and Payment Media or the files for data media exchange can be created via a Payment Media Run.
The Payment Media Run only considers payments with status Ready for Transfer which were created through the payables payment run, the receivables payment run and payments created manually from the Supplier/Customer Account Monitor or bank statement items.
The Payment Media Run then creates outgoing payment files which are to be sent to the respective bank for processing.
- Go to Payables work center.
- Go to Periodic Tasks subview and select Payment Run.
- Click the New button, create and execute a new Payment Run.
- When the Payment Run is successfully created go to Payment Management work center.
- Navigate to Payment Media Runs subview.
- Click the New button and create and execute a new Payment Run.
For further information, you can also consult the Help Center document: Create a Payment Media Run
payment media, payment media run, payment file. , KBA , AP-PAY , Payment Processing , How To