- On a database reboot, when a large database (>300G) is coming online
- It fails with an "infected with signal 11" error in am_count_bits_in_dmap() or cold_am_count_bits_in_dmap(), for example:
Current process (0xe70074) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001b02d15 (am_count_bits_in_dmap+0x5d3), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x00000000000000a0)
- It is followed by a stack also that can contain functions:
Note: A sample of a complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR808489, CR#808489, 808489, marked, suspect, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.