You are trying to Confirm a Warehouse Task and the system is dumping.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Go to the Task Control view.
- Select All Warehouse Tasks by Selection.
- Find and select the relevant Task you want to Confirm.
- Click the Confirm button.
- The system crashes.
The dump happened, because a Source Logistics Area associated with the affected Warehouse Task is obsolete.
Please follow the below steps to change the status of the Logistics Area:
- Go to Supply Chain Design Master Data work center.
- Navigate to the Locations view.
- Select the relevant Site and then click Edit Layout.
- Find the relevant Logistics Area and Change Status to Activate.
- Save your changes.
- You should be able to Confirm the Task after you have performed the above steps without any issues.
Logistics Area, Obsolete, Outbound, Warehouse Task, Change Status, Dump, Confirm, there are keys which couldn't be retrieved, CL_LEX_SDD_VALID_ABSTR_MANAGERCP. , KBA , AP-SLP-TSK , Site Logistics Task , AP-SLP-CNF , Site Logistics Confirmation , How To