- In some database tables, for example pa_cbt_stud_cpnt_mod, there is a column TOTAL_TIME
- The LMS does not perform any calculations on Time Spent, this is the incremented time sent to the LMS from the content in cmi.core.session_time
- This KBA covers how the database stores the time value and how to calculate what 78080 from the above screenshot consists of in terms of HH:MM:SS
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- The final three digits are milliseconds, and the digits preceding are seconds.
- Therefore in this case 78080 is 78 seconds or 1min 18 seconds.
- Running the Online Item Status (CSV) report, as MS Excel uses this column displays the time in the HH:MM:SS format
KBA 2337470 - LMS Scorm 1.2. Knowledge Support and Tips
sf, success factors, LMS, milliseconds, seconds, HH:MM:SS pa_cbt_stud_cpnt , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS-DB , DB Data & Services , LOD-SF-LMS-PRD , VJDBC Setup or Connection Issues , How To