- You want to make an infotype field optional or mandatory during the replication of employee data from SFSF Employee Central to SAP HCM / Employee Central Payroll (ECP)
- Different behavior is experienced in the replication vs transaction PA30 regarding if a field is mandatory or optional.
- You are getting error ECPAO_IN_PROCESSING039 (ECPAO_IN_PROCESSING 039) in SLG1. Fill mandatory field : &1 for time segment &2 to &3
- You are getting error HRSFEC_SERVICES130 ( HRSFEC_SERVICES 130) in SLG1. Fill field &1 of infotype &2 for time period &3 - &4.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SuccessFactors Employee Central
obligatory required HRPAD_FIELD_METADATA , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , Please use LOD-EC-INT* , LOD-SF-INT-PAY , please use LOD-EC-GCP-PY* , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.